Abu Dhabi City Tour and Ferrari World
Pickup time: 08:30 - 09:15 AM, Drop off time: 19:30 - 20:00
Here is a short overview of a combo tour of the city of Abu Dhabi and the very popular Ferrari World. You are on a travel spree to the most interesting places in Abu Dhabi. Also, spend some ravishing time in the theme park called the Ferrari World. So spend the day on the best sites in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of UAE and a whale of a time at the Ferrari World Theme Park.
Abu Dhabi, the hub of a plethora of activities is also proud of its rich culture and heritage. It is perhaps the richest city in the world and tourists here are taken aback by the transience of a small fishing village that has grown into the richest city down the ages. The city is teeming with rich art and architecture. The attractive Sheikh Zayed Mosque and the rich palace of the Emirates speak volumes for the city’s abundance and prosperity in every way.
The theme park called the Ferrari World is one of its kind with its sprawling magnanimity and grandeur. You can go for the 20 or more rides that are scintillating and the most adrenaline-pumping events that ever can be. The rides, Galleria Ferrari, Fiorano GT Challenge, Scuderia Challenge, Formula Rosa, Carousel Ride are the rides that are unique, providing you with a lifetime experience. The Ferrari World tour would take at least 3 to 4 hours to get completed.
- Here is some important information to be considered while you take up the Combo Tour of Abu Dhabi city and the Ferrari World.
- The pickup and drop off will be arranged from and to the hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Pick up and drop off from and to other areas will be done on payment of an additional charge.
- The pickup and drop off timings may change by 30 to 60 minutes depending on the traffic conditions of the area.
- Tourists should carry a photocopy/soft copy of the tickets issued on the website that is to be presented at the entry gate.
- Please make sure on the Abu Dhabi city tour to the Sheikh Zayed mosque, your body is fully covered and you wear clothes ankle length. Men and women should be dressed in free-flowing clothes and women should cover their heads.
- In case a ride is not operational due to a maintenance problem, the tour company is not responsible for that.
- The Ferrari World will be operational from 11 AM to 8 PM from Fridays to Thursdays.
- Timings will change in the month of Ramadan.
- The heights for a ride/activity, the Formula Rossa is 145-195 cms.
- All tourists must adhere to the rules and regulations verbatim.
- Visiting the Grand Mosque will not be possible on Fridays.
- The visiting hours for the mosque during Ramadan are from 9 AM to 1 PM, Saturday to Thursday.
- We have some booking policies in place for your consideration.
- Children under 3 years will not be charged for tickets.
- Children from 3 to 10 years will have to pay charges allotted for children.
- Children above 10 years will be charged adult charges.
- No charges will be applicable for all cancellations made 48 hours prior to the departure of the tour.
- 100 per cent charges will be applicable within 48 hours of tour departure time.
- Once you are eligible for a refund, the money will be sent to your account within 7 business days.
- There will not be any cancellation of order once the ticket has been issued through the system.
Here are the following inclusions on the tour itinerary:
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel/location in Dubai
- Pick up and drop off will be both done on the basis of sharing
- The Abu Dhabi tour will be guided by professionals
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi
- Drive through only leaning Tower
- Visit Emirates Palace Hotel
- Visit the Presidential Palace
- Visit Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi
- Dates Market visit
- Corniche Road
- Ferrari World Entrance Ticket
- Availing of rides at Ferrari Park
- Drop off to hotel/location in Dubai
- Meals are not included on this tour schedule.