Dubai Night Safari
Pick Up: 00:00 - Return: 00:00 (0 Hours Max)
People usually associate Dubai with luxury and fabulous nightlife at high-end hotels. Well, there is more than meets the eye. Dubai is one city that is considered heaven for all tourists all over the world. The desert safari can be really magical. A trip to Dubai is almost incomplete without a night safari in the desert area. Our trained guide will swiftly navigate his way through the desert and make your journey a wonderful one. To truly capture the spirit of the city, one must indulge in the night safari as it is simply breath taking and an unforgettable experience by any standards. Take this night safari trip and fly back home with memories that you will cherish for a lifetime.
Tourists are taken deep into the desert region of Dubai during the night to get a feel of the atmosphere. Each tourist is given binoculars with night vision and a reliable spot light. Your tour guide will take regular stops, for you to spot desert scorpions. You can take the time to drink your favorite beverage while watching the stars. Here is what you can expect on the tour that will make your experience a pleasant one.A wonderful drive through the Desert Conservation Reserve
- The guide will help you spot animals and even explain things
- Take the time to monitor scorpions utilizing UV lighting which makes animal’s exoskeleton visible
- The tour will end with a nice beverage that will be served to you while you see the stars using a telescope
- The Departure points are Khaimah Hotel, Fujairah, Ajman, Sharjah, Dubai
- The tour begins at 7pm sharp and ends at 11pm
Important Information On the Safari
- All the guides provided by us are very well trained to administer first aid in cases of emergency. The guides also carry cell phones and their vehicles have GPS equipped in them.
- Please note that we do not permit pregnant women, tourists with heart problems, and tourists with back or neck problems.
- Our safari tour will involve driving through rough terrain which may cause excitement. If you suffer from any medical condition then it is best that you do not participate in this tour.
- This particular safari can be booked as an extra tour
- If you are vising during the winter months then you should bring along thick jackets and also something to protect your ears from the cold winds at night
- It is best if you wear closed shoes, like sports sneakers
Policy Regarding Age
- If you are interested in making booking for children who are between 2 to 5 years, you will need to visit the contact section on our website. We have an efficient customer care team who will give you a prompt reply. We will equip the vehicle with a child seat depending on the build of the child.
- For children who fall under in 6 to 11 years age group, it is compulsory that they remain seated on a special booster seat. Make sure that you put in a request for a booster seat while filling out the form for booking the tour. You must remember that should you fail to pre-book the seat then it will impossible to carry out the tour.
- We consider any body an adult who is above 12 years
Here is a list of services that are included in the tour price anything that is not included will be chargeable separately.
· Hot chocolate
· Soft drinks for every tourist
· Spotting the scorpions
· A drive through the Desert Conservation Reserve
· A guide for the night safari
· Pick up and drop from Hotel