Pick Up: 15:00 - Return: 08:00 (Next Day)
Dubai in its full glory has a multitude of things to offer apart from its high skyscrapers and majestic theme parks. A little adrift from the main city, Dubai has its hidden gem of an endless stretch of sand famously known as the Arabian Desert where many stories have been weaved oozing with the exciting stories of the Bedouins.
If heat is an issue, don’t stress yourself further because the Dubai Desert is heaven under the dying daylight. Set amidst magical settings a night stay in the middle of the desert is one experience never to be missed. Drive through the majestic terrains to reach the desert before sunset. Witness the sky turn red and orange as the sun sets in the horizon and the dark sky is studded with hundreds of twinkling stars. The desert is all yours and for the entire night. Temperatures drop to a comfortable coolness and feel the soft cool sand under your feet as you tried the land.
The adventure starts with an action-packed 4*4 dune bashing activity followed by a camelback ride to the campsite witnessing the splendid sunset. Approach the campsite and rest in the beautifully ornate camps complete with wonderful lights, music, food, and entertainment. Enter a world of magic and bask in the glory of the outdoor campfire. Live entertainment, Tanura Dance and peppy music will keep your spirits even higher. Adorn your hands in traditional henna tattoos or get dressed up for photographs in authentic traditional attires. There is a separate place to smoke up sheesha and taste unique flavors. Dine king size with a lavish buffet spread comprising of the world’s most popular delicacies and authentic Bedouin food.
After an exciting evening warm yourself at the campfire or snuggle inside your sleeping bags under the open sky or in your cozy tents. There is an endless offering of tea/coffee as we prioritize your late night chats with your close ones. Open your eyes to a magnificent sunrise and have a fulfilling breakfast freshly laid amidst the soft glow of the morning. End your memorable trip with a trip back to your hotel/residence.
Whilst you have already started dreaming the Arabian dream, talk to us and we will fill you with any other detail on your mind.
• Dune bashing activity is restricted to healthy adults. Please ensure safety rules before opting for the activity
• Entertainment and sheesha/drinks are not allowed during festive days
• Temperatures in the desert at night may dip low and thus carrying light outer covers are suggested. Tents are provided with comfortable sleeping bags and sheets as well
• Both sharing and private transfers are available
• Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options are available.
• Children under 3 years go free
• Children aged 3-10 years avail child rates
• Beyond 10 years full adult charges are applicable
• Cancellation before 48 hours attract no charges, beyond which attract 100% cancellation charges
• Refunds if any will be reverted to the source within 7 working days