Legoland Dubai Park Ticket
Avail of the Legoland Dubai Park tickets to experience what this internationally popular Legoland Park has to offer in Dubai. On the round trip transfer opportunity, you get the most attractive value-added passes to make the trip doubly exciting. The tour has been especially garnered for families that have kids between two and twelve years. .In an expanse of over 3 million square feet, the tours are filled with edutainment. You get to visit and experience the forty immersive rides and the six amazing zones along with the beauteous attractions and replicas composed of the toy Lego building bricks.
The tour highlights entitled for the Legoland Dubai Park Ticket comprise of:
- A mix and match of the outdoor and indoor activities
- Have a look through the many thousands of LEGO models built with the 60 million Lego bricks.
- Choose from among the 40 LEGO-themed attractions, activities, shows and attractions.
Now, what are the different advantages that you can avail of once you have bought a ticket for the Legoland Dubai Park?
- You deal with a ticket seller that is authorized.
- You make use of booking options that are convenient.
- You get instant information on the tour.
- There is a local expert in the UAE to guide you.
- The trusted and secure payment option in place.
- We have experience of having sold 1 lac tickets.
- Tickets purchased over smartphones are accepted.
- 24/7 client support is available online.
- You get transfer options that are customized and comfortable in our line up vehicles.
- Get knowledgeable about the different deals and promotions made available to you.
It is important to abide by the following guidelines before the commencement of the tour.
- The opening hours for Legoland Dubai are between 10 AM and 5 PM on all days except for Fridays and Saturdays when it is between 10 AM AND 8 PM.
- The pickup timings for the tour will vary from 10 and 11 AM and the drop off will be between 4.30 and 5 PM.
- Of course, the pickup and drop off timings will be modified by 30 to 60 minutes depending on the traffic conditions of the place you stay at.
- The pick up will be done only from Hotel or residence in Dubai.
- For the sharing of transfers, a minimum of 2 people is required.
- Drinking or eating is not allowed outdoors during the month of Ramadan.
- Operational hours might vary/change during the month of Ramadan.
- You must always carry a hard copy of the tickets downloaded from the website.
- The tickets have to be presented at the entrance.
- This tour comprises of four themed zones and there are more than than 50 shops and restaurants open to all guests.
There is a strict policy for booking and cancellation of tickets catering to all guests.
For tours or tickets cancellation, 100 % charges will be applicable for booking.
- Children above 3 years will be charged the adult rate.
- Children under 3 years can enter free of cost.
The inclusions on the Lego Park ticket should include the following:
- If you have selected the Private or Sharing transportation you should get a pick up and drop off at the location of your choice.
- Access to major attractions and rides throughout the day.
- The entry ticket to Dubai Legoland.